on October 17th LT Scientific organized the seminar with company Phenomenex, Inc. in Baku City for the representatives of science industry, government organizations, institutes and for the laboratories users. The Phenomenex, Inc, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chromatographic columns.
Please see the topics in below:
1. General HPLC/UHPLC Theory
• Review of the fundamental factors that must be considered for thorough, logical HPLC method
• Everything from how chromatography works, to the factors that guide method development
2. Column Selection
• Evaluation of the different media types (silica, hybrid, core-shell, etc.)
• Evaluation of stationary phase selectivity (C18 versus phenyl, etc.)
• How to select the appropriate column for a given separation challenge
• Selectivity by design
3. Mobile Phase Selection
• Effect of pH
• Different organic solvents
• Gradient programming
In the end of the seminar, the participants were awarded certificates.